The first problem that I have to confront was the company organization.
I had already studied a bit the structure for the interview… but at the end, I did not understand at all!
I knew the company: Natixis. However why sometimes they add AM or GA after the name… was a real mystery.
- AM is for: Assets management.
- GA is for: Global Associates.
Additionally I could not have understood the structure with other firms such as: “La Banque Populaire” or “Caisse Nationale des Caisses d’Epargne”.
Here you can find the global organization chart of Natixis Global Asset Management (AM):

As you can see, almost 90% of Natixis AM is hold by Natixis (that explains the Name: “Natixis”). The other parts is hold by life insurances.
You can also point out that Natixis is detained of one third by “La Banque fédérale des Banques Populaires” and one other third by “Caisse Nationale des Caisses d’épargne”.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire