I am Léonore Fichet, a 4th year student following a double degree program in:
- Centre d’Etudes Supérieures Européennes de Management (CESEM)
in Reims Management School in France
- International Business and Management Studies (IBMS) in Avans Hogeschool in the Netherlands.
Actually, I am doing my graduate internship in Natixis Global Associates (GA) in Luxembourg.
I am living in the countryside of Luxembourg. Besides having the cow, the strawberries and the fresh egg, I have as well many transports to go to Luxembourg (even a night bus Friday and Saturday).
Anyway, I will speak more about my life later. Now I will explain what Natixis AM is.
Natixis Global AM is the holding company of a group of specialized investment management firms and it is the global asset management core business of Natixis.
The history of Natixis has started in 1984 with CDC Gestion. After the acquisition of Nvest L.P., a U.S. Group holding company comprised 11 asset management affiliates, in 2000, the name was changed in to CDC IXIX AM in 2001. In 2004 the IXIS AM Group was created and became the asset management arm of the ‘Groupe Caisse d'Epargne’. It also included the integration of IXIS AEW Europe and Ecureuil Gestion. Natixis was created in 2006 and since November 17 Natixis Global AM is the asset management business line of Natixis. In 2007 Ixis Asset Management Group became Natixis Global Asset Management.
(Sources: http://www.globalam.natixis.com/en/index.php)
Dear Leonore,
RépondreSupprimerI hope you will enjoy the countryside, Luxembourg is beautiful.
Good luck,
Joost Frencken
ASIS